1. Collection of Information: The Company may collect the following information and data (hereinafter referred to as “Your Information”) depending on the extent of use of the Website and/or Services by you:
- Phone number;
- Email ID;
- Shopping interests and preferences;
- Date of birth;
- GST number,
- Government issued ID cards/number; and
- Know-You-Customer (KYC) details;
- browsing history, including URLs visited before and after your visit to the website;
- Buying behavior.
- Processing your orders and purchases of Products and providing services such as delivering orders to you;
- Providing relevant, useful and appropriate Products and Services to you and to suggest and to advertise products and services which may be relevant to you, and sending targeted communications to you;
- Monitoring, improving and troubleshooting the Products and Services provided to you;
- Resolving user complaints including complaints relating to faulty/ defective products, payment disputes and for other communications with users regarding use of the Website and Services.
- Processing information and documents, including financial or other sensitive personal information as may be provided by you;
- Storing of information, documents and data provided by you in order to train algorithms to better process information and provide relevant outputs to optimize the Products and Services being offered by the Company;
- Operation, provision or improvement of the Website and Services and for all acts incidental or ancillary to the provision of the Website and Services and for developing and providing new technologies and services.
- Research on users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve users.
- Insights Measurement
- Improving features and services on the Website
- Evaluating and improving performance
- Analytics and Research
5. Disclosure and Transfer of Information
- Company may disclose or transfer Your Information to third parties, including marketing agencies and service providers engaged by the Company, other corporate entities, and its affiliates to improve your access to the services and products offered by the Company or its affiliates, without your consent, except if such disclosure or transfer is:
- Required in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court, tribunal or adjudicatory authority; or
- Requested by any agency acting under any law for the purpose of verification of identity, prevention, detection, or investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
6. Security: Company undertakes its best efforts to ensure that its systems and Your Information are secure. It complies with reasonable security practices and procedures by following industry standards such as International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001. However, since complete security cannot be ensured by any entity, please note that Company does not guarantee the security of Your Information. In case Company becomes aware of any breach of security such that it affects Your Information, Company shall notify you using contact information provided by you, if any, as soon as reasonably possible. Company claims no responsibility for the security of any third-party websites or resources that you may access through or in connection with the Website and/or Services.
7. Grievance Officer: Any discrepancies and grievances with respect to the processing of Your Information by Company may be addressed to the Grievance Officer designated by Company for this purpose. The details of the Grievance Officer are as follows:
Mr. Javeel Kumar,
Vaishnavi Properties, #30/1, Silicon Terraces,
2nd and 3rd Floor, Adugodi, Hosur Main Road,
Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560095